The large western roof area is a shared amenity for the use of all resident shareholders, occupiers and their invited guests. Residents and guests must only be present on the roof between 06.00am and 10.00pm. This is for the safety and comfort of Kanimbla Hall occupiers and others nearby. The Board of Directors reserves the right to restrict access to the roof at any time.
Due to liability and damage issues the rooftop is closed on NYE.
Please note the following restrictions
- The roof is not licensed as a venue and as such no more than 10 people in any gathering applies.
- Kindly remove all rubbish, bottles etc. to the recycling area.
- For fire safety reasons no fires, BBQs, lit candles or other flammable items.
- To prevent damage no household projects or cleaning of effects is permitted.
- To ensure safety, bicycles, skates, ball games or similar are not permitted and all children must be accompanied by a supervising adult at all times.
- To minimise disturbance no amplified music is to be played.
- Any pots or household items left on the roof will be discarded without reference.
- Misuse of the roof, hosting of parties and accessing the roof outside of 06.00am- 10.00pm is subject to a $500 fine.